Asset Verification Audits help ensure your data is accurate and up to date
Asset Infinity’s audit functions double check that the asset register’s records & details are correct.
What are Asset Verification Audits?
Your assets are always being used and moved around. Audits verify your assets – making sure they’re in the right location, checking their condition, or whether they exist in the first place!
Create reports to analyze results
Reports automatically highlight all the variances in three categories:
- Matched assets - assets found during the verification process and traced to the asset list
- Unrecorded additions - assets found during the audit process but not found in the asset list
- Unrecorded retirements - assets found in the asset list but not found during the verification process
Allocate responsibility and ensure maintenance is done right
- Filter activities based on assignees, locations, and status.
- In-built checklist functionality to marked activities off as they are completed.
- See & filter lists of all activities completed by an assignee or on an asset.
The Audit Process in a nutshell
- Assign audits to individual employees
- Selected employees receive an email with the option to mark assets as “present”, “not present”, or “present with inaccurate information” within the mobile or website applications
- Generate reports with all the variances found during the physical verification & reconcile information with the asset infinity record list.
Set clear responsibility and timelines
- Aided audits can be created based on locations, categories or departments.
- Create and assign audits to employees based on assets category/location without overlap
- Define a start date and end date for performing physical verification
Physical Verification in an instant
- Use the Android and iOS mobile app to scan and verify assets
- Offline verification automatically synced when reconnected to the internet
- Generate fast reports which are exportable to Excel
Automate the Audits
- Users are automatically notified as and when the audit starts.
- Bulk upload audit plans to create repetitive and recurring audits.